Monday, November 17, 2008

First Post

Welcome to my blog!

I've been doing color work lately, and it's been something I've been persuing for a long, long time. Just lately I've been feeling like I'm getting a sense of what I want to do with my painting, and I wanted to have a place to share my thoughts as I work. I'm going to post progress on new pieces, and info on my process, along with my thoughts on artists that I like and why I like them.

I'm going to start with a Hellboy picture that I've just finished, and I've got some others that I can't show yet, but should be able to soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good to see you setting up a blog finch. I’m a big fan of you work so im going to follow your thoughts and patricians and hopefully learn from you :) I got the high voltage art book the other day some really inspiration stuff man.

This sounds lame, but you biggest fan from over seas (England)
Peace

Stealth said...

I rememeber one of your verryyyyy old intereview with french magazine Comics Box; where you said you wanted to paint more...

Real cool to see what you do now; respect.

Jason Michels said...

I have read backward through your whole blog to the beginning. Twice. Now I'm going to set up an RSS feed so I don't miss any new entries.

Thanks again for blogging all this for us. I'm really getting a lot out of it.

Jason Michels said...

And by the way, when is The Artist's Choice going to start selling your stuff? It just says "coming soon" right now. I wouldn't mind adding some original Finch to my art collection. :)

Denys said...

Welcome on Blogger!
I'm so glad to find you here.
Must watch!